[NSRCA-discussion] Contest results

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Mon May 23 16:39:28 AKDT 2011

Just a reminder, there were a few contests this weekend and last.
Our goal is to get the results of all of the contests on the NSRCA website.
If you haven't sent me, Buff M, Derek K, or Gordon A your contest
results (who gets what depends on the district, if in doubt send them to
me, schale at optonline.net)
So please send in the results files. instructions and email links at
http://nsrca.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=450&Itemid=485
If someone not on this list has the official contest computer please ask
them to help.  It only takes a minute and your results will be up pretty
quickly.

Thanks again
Stuart Chale and the rest of your webteam