[NSRCA-discussion] FW: Hey from John L. Konneker

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Mon May 23 07:56:51 AKDT 2011

From: John Konneker [mailto:jlkonn at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 9:51 AM
To: Verne K.
Subject: Hey from John L. Konneker

Hi Verne,
I have a favor to ask if I may.
I'm not going to be flying any contests this season.
Who knows if or when I will again.  The old fires have kinda gone out.
So...
I've decided to sell the Xigris.
If you don't mind spreading the word in the district I'd appreciate it.
It's state of completion is as shown in the last post on my build thread on
Chris Moon's website.  I'm selling it without any equipment although I do
have the Delro firewall for a Plettenberg.
I don't want to ship it so hopefully someone in D4 will want it.
I'll make them a heck of a deal!
lol
Thanks!
JLK