[NSRCA-discussion] Wing Bags

Archie Stafford astafford at md.metrocast.net
Wed May 18 06:01:36 AKDT 2011

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Anyone have a set of the cheap silver type wing bags that come with
some of the ARF's out there they aren't using and would sell.  I don't
want to drop 80.00 on a set of bags for the new Vanquish I have as the
cheap silver ones work great for how I have my holders setup in my
Suburban.  The ones on my Winds are for swept wings and wont work, so
I'm trying to find some with a double taper.

	Arch