[NSRCA-discussion] Masters Seq

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 14:53:57 AKDT 2011

Thanks Matt, I suspected both were needed as I'm not aware of any wavers of
the separation line. This will present a judging challenge as well. I will
bring this up at our judging seminar.
Yes three rolls are quite difficult to do well, especially for an old guy
that's gotten buy for 30 years without having to fly left coordinated rolls.
Entering the reverse cuban high makes a large leisurely paced maneuver but
out of rhythm with the rest of the flight. There is enough dead time
traveling to #7 without waiting for #6 to finish.
I like the schedule especially the square on corner but it too can be driven
excessively high quite easily.
Looking forward to more flying weather.
Jim