[NSRCA-discussion] More electric newbie questions

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 12:17:51 AKDT 2011

Something that I noticed with most electric pattern planes flying Masters. The down-line speeds in stall turns is very nice for most. However, the down-line speed on the square loop on corner last leg increases too much. For sure I would like to reduce that speed. In my case, using same settings and motor that Andrew is using.

Thanks,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone