[NSRCA-discussion] Clevis bolts

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 15:43:33 AKDT 2011

I know that the JR HD switch screws and nuts fits perfect. I got a lot of those as left over since I always used the wood screws. I just measured one and I guess 2 mm metric. I use the nuts to make sure that stay in place since the clevis tends to get too loose. I use small amount of blue locktite .

Vicente "Vince" Bortone