[NSRCA-discussion] Heart of Ohio Pattern Classic

Dowayne Gould iflyrc24 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:06:30 AKDT 2011

I would like to invite everyone to the  Heart of Ohio Pattern Classic in
Groveport City Ohio this weekend. Details can be found atour club web site
www.TORKS.com.

For those planning on attending the ODOT orange barrel crew have closed
rt665 just west of I71. You will have to use the next exit south exit 94 on
I71. Turn west towards Grove City  go about 3/4 mile to Zuber Rd and turn
right. Follow Zuber to the stop sign at Young Rd and turn left. The field
gate will be on the left. You can also put our address 6321 Young Rd Grove
City Ohio 43123 in your gps.
Hope to see you there
Dowayne