[NSRCA-discussion] world championships

Michael S. Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 1 04:22:14 AKDT 2011

Hey Gang,I have an attachment regarding the world championships.  We would
welcome anyone that wants to help the USofA  put this event on.  There will
be pattern flyers from all over the world, many of them coming at
considerable sacrifice, and we want to entertain them and make them feel
welcome.  We want this to be a very special memorable time for them.  We are
using this money to help pay for social events and some momentos, etc. for
these people that have traveled so far.  So please look this over and help
out.  It would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Mike Harrison