[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale Abbra ready to bind with YS

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Jul 25 06:00:59 AKDT 2011

Hello all,

Abbra ready to bind on JR. This plane does not have many flights because I switched to electric on 2005. Here some details:

    • All composite plane 2 meter plane. 10 lbs dry. Very good conditions with normal hangar rash.
    • YS 160. New piston, ring and bearings. Working perfectly.
    • Short Hatori mufller and header.
    • Hyde soft mount with nose ring.
    • JR servos all around. Servos serviced last season. 9411sa Elev. 8611sa Rudder. 9411sa Aileron.
    • JR 921 RX
    • tech-aero switch and regulator
    • DEPS elevator system from Central Hobbies.
    • All MK links.
    • MK tail wheel
    • CA canalizer installed.
    • 2.5 cases of fuel. Cool Power heli 30%
    • ES carbon gear
    • Can deliver in the air. JR 10X and 12X program available.
    • Asking 1,250. Reasonable offers welcome.
    • Could deliver at the Nats or at the following local contest: Omaha, St. Louis, Tulsa and Ft. Scott. I live in Kansas City.
    • E-mail me if you need more information: vicenterc @comcast.net I can send you pictures if you want to see outline and colors.

Thanks,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone