[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 24 09:36:28 AKDT 2011

My two year old Sickle.  This is the first yellow and white version.
It can be seen here on Chris' website during construction.

http://electric-f3a.com/smf/index.php?topic=52.0

It was finished two years ago and has 215 total flights.  It has
not flown this season.  Never  damaged and only has
the normal, light scratches, etc. from handling.
It includes:
two 3421SA's on elevator
one 8611SA on rudder
two Airtronics 94761 on aileron
CV85 controller
Bolly F3A landing gear
TT Spinner slotted by Rex Lesher
two ProLite V2 480mah LiPo for the receiver
Aero Tech dual regulator with switch
R921 receiver with two satellites
Pletty 30-10 Evo
Rasa 20 x15 prop
two one year old True RC 10s 5,000mah LiPos
$1850
The plane is located in Ohio between Akron and Canton.

Also, I am open to offers on my Xigris.
The status of the airframe can be seen here on my build thread:
http://electric-f3a.com/smf/index.php?topic=140.0

And my Sickle V2 which I have barely started.

Thanks!
JLK