[NSRCA-discussion] The NATS schedule has been published on theNSRCA website

mklein25 at roadrunner.com mklein25 at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 21 07:15:46 AKDT 2011

For what its worth, doesn't make much of a difference to me.  The Masters guys have had to endure the afternoon heat, etc. for the past few years, so switching it up seems fair.

I understand Dave L's thoughts on the FAI finals, but as long as we can get judges willing to stay into the evening if necessary to finish a 4-round finals, then let's just go with what's been published.  It stays light out late this time of year and unless anyone.has found something that I haven't, there isn't much night life that we'll all be missing :)

I'll do whatever I'm told......hey, should've thought of that when I was married, lol.

See y'all at the Nats.....at whatever the appointed time turns out to be!

Mike Klein