[NSRCA-discussion] The NATS schedule has been published on theNSRCA website

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Jul 21 05:08:46 AKDT 2011

Seems like the last few years there was a TON of complaining that we (FAI) always got to fly in the morning and there was a big push to go back to alternating every other year.    I would argue if time constraints are the concern, just start FAI/Advanced at 1:30 or 2pm.   The length of the day is somewhat fixed :), so you're either going to run long in the morning, or run long in the afternoon.

Personally I liked the morning slot as the winds were always calmer, but it only seemed fair that masters get a shot at that for a change.

Lastly, with so many people being electric, and the shorter pattern, we're finding at local events that total time per contestant is around 8.5 min...  May seem trivial, but with 24 pilots on each line, that cuts almost an hour out of the program.
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com<mailto:mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com>  |  www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>