[NSRCA-discussion] A lighthearted request

Robert Campbell rgc1701 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 3 10:57:44 AKDT 2011

The Wheel!  Prior to the invention of the wheel, take-offs and landings were a real bear.  Ron Van Putte can corraborate!  :-)

Also, Monokote.  It allowed those of us who put the "PRO" in procrastinate to finish our models just in time for contest season! :-)

The anti-graviton generator.  BRV, there's a kmock at the door and a black SUV parked in my driveway.......................................................................

Rob