[NSRCA-discussion] A lighthearted request

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sun Jul 3 06:49:23 AKDT 2011

Mike, I have been flying RC since 1970 and pattern since  1974.  There are
probably many here in the group that have been  at it longer but here are
some of my thoughts on 'game changers'.

Proportional radios
Retracts
Tuned pipes for 2 stroke motors
Computer based radios
PCM radios
4 stroke motors (namely YS)
2 Meter planes
Lipo batteries and brushless motors
Spread Spectrum (2.4G)

Don

In a message dated 7/3/2011 7:32:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,