[NSRCA-discussion] Updating the Judging Pages

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 09:53:59 AKST 2011

All,
?
I am in process of updating / overhauling the Judging pages on the NSRCA website. When I finish it, I will post here-in; please visit them and inform me of any errors
?
I am also in process of updating the Seminar materials. Don Ramsey graciously sent me the last updates he had from 2009.
?
Eventually, sometime in 2011, the Seminar materials will be accessible on-line with the same rules applying as if presented by an individual at a location; You will still need to study the material in sequence, take a test, and pass the test before your payment is allowed and you are given credit for the training. BUT, please note that this feature is NOT yet available on the website
?
We (administrators) will configure the site such that credit is given to individuals as they pass their tests. A record including name, year, district and possibly class will be maintained automatically (I hope we can do that, but I have not discussed it yet with Marty or Tom)
?
regards
?
Matt Kebabjian