[NSRCA-discussion] Trim question

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 13:34:42 AKST 2011

Here is a link to the NSRCA website and some flying/trimming tips.
_http://nsrca.us/index.php/all/flying.html_
(http://nsrca.us/index.php/all/flying.html)

Don

In a message dated 1/23/2011 2:30:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tmgreen3 at cox.net writes:

Does any one have a link to a  detail “how to trim you plane” chart. My
focus, seems to fly nose high, with a  very slight climb, rise, on the up line
and on landing. The stab is glue in, I  am thinking a change in wing
incident, a little more positive, might help. I  had the Hanno Prettern chart but
like me it deteriorated with age.   Thanks  TMG

NSRCA-discussion  mailing  list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org