[NSRCA-discussion] Lightweight Filler for Glass Fuse

Larry Odom lodomjr at verizon.net
Tue Jan 4 19:46:32 AKST 2011

Brian,

I use a stuff called "super fill" and my exact spelling may be off but it
sold by a company call Aircraft Spruce in Peachtree, GA.  It's very light
and it's also epoxy based and pretty easy to use.  One more thing, Aircraft
Spruce will do mail order and these people sell one pound and larger
quantities of micro balloons.  I think they call them glass beads.  I
purchased a 1 pound bag and have used it on 4 pattern planes and it still
looks like I haven't dented the bag yet.  I hope this helps.

Larry