[NSRCA-discussion] Judging . . . . . .

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 07:37:51 AKST 2011

Here is an analysis by class spreadsheet I put together some time ago
based on PACSS data. The data entry was cut and paste rather than
automated.  This has been a big help to me in analyzing my flying. It
shows you both where your deficiencies are and points out where you are
getting beaten even when you are doing good  maneuvers. Something
similar would be a valuable addition to any scoring program.
I tried sending this as a pdf but its held up due to size. Here is the
original excel file. Look for the chart at the bottom

John