[NSRCA-discussion] Quick question re: cellular data service at the fields where you compete

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:08:40 AKST 2011

I think that's what most of us do, but, as a sportsman competitor only
recently judging, I find the task loading of following the plane AND
writing a score is very hard. I'd much rather be able to click without
looking away.  I've tried scribbling on a sheet of paper without taking my
eyes off the plane, but then I have trouble telling which score was for
what, etc.  I even wrote over myself once :-)

This may be an idea ahead of its time, but I do know that if someone
doesn't get started it won't be a reality until it's after its time :-)

I asked the question I did re: cell data service availability because I'm
trying to decide the best way to start, I'd prefer to start in the cloud
and move down to the client level rather than starting with building a
service that can run on any CD's desktop :-)

Peter+

--
Did you know? Arthritis affects people in all age groups including nearly
300,000 children.