[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Returned mail: see transcript for details

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Sat Dec 3 14:50:51 AKST 2011

On 12/2/11 9:42 PM, Nat Penton wrote:
> Att: Tom Simes Tom see if you can figure this out
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mail Delivery Subsystem"
> <MAILER-DAEMON>

The mailing list server that the NSRCA lists live on serves a wide
variety of other lists and domains that I own or provide services for
via virtualized hosting.  As for the particular domain above, what can I
say - I'm a big fan of Bender on Futurama.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bender_%28Futurama%29

As for how that particular address came to be in Nat's address book,
it's possible that VERY long ago I had used it for posting to the list.
  That's my best guess.  Generally though I don't use that domain for
public interaction for obvious reasons.

Anyway, sorry for the confusion.

As always, if anyone has questions about or problems with the mailing
lists, please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, if your non-profit R/C organization could use a mailing list, fill
me in on the details and if it's a good fit then I would be glad to
provide the list gratis as my contribution to the community.

--
Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com