[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Returned mail: see transcript for details

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Sat Dec 3 14:34:52 AKST 2011

On 12/2/11 6:22 PM, Nat Penton wrote:
> Tom, apparently the address was wrong. Don't know how it got that way -
> most of the year ( I think ) I reached the list w/o problem. Thanks Nat

Hi Nat,

Exactly, the correct address to post to the NSRCA lists is in the form:

listname at lists.nsrca.org

so for the main discussion list it would be:

nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org

for a complete list of the publicly available NSRCA lists, you can
always visit:

http://lists.nsrca.org/

--
Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com