[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Returned mail: see transcript for details

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sat Dec 3 04:21:39 AKST 2011

On 12/3/2011 1:42 AM, Nat Penton wrote:

> Att: Tom Simes Tom see if you can figure this out

>> ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
>> <nsrca at shinymetalass.com>

I'm not Tom Simes, nor do I play him in my dreams, nor did I sleep
at a Holiday Express last night, but somehow I can't help but
thinking that the problem lies in the address to which your
post was addressed.

The mail server at shinymetalass.com is telling you that it has
no user known as "nsrca" in its list of registered users.  Since
there is no such person in shinymetalass.com's system, they
send you back a note telling you that they can't deliver your
mail.

It's really not rocket science.  If you stop sending e-mail to
nsrca at shineymetalass.com, they will stop sending rejection slips
back to you.

					Marty