[NSRCA-discussion] Lipo storage

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:18:31 AKDT 2011

The craziest among us keep a small dorm-sized fridge in the garage/workshop
in which to store our LiPos in the off season.  Or, I suppose, there are
some folks in Minnesota, Wisconsin, etc. for whom the whole garage IS a
frat-house sized fridge in the off-season :-)

Peter+

--
Did you know? Arthritis affects people in all age groups including nearly
300,000 children.