[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Contests - FAI Schedule??

Archie Stafford astafford at md.metrocast.net
Thu Aug 25 09:13:00 AKDT 2011

	F certainly has some crazy stuff in it, but I think P is definitely
easier than the current P with the integrated M.  I wouldn't mind
seeing guys leave FAI.  I think that is what Masters is for.  There
are going to be guys that don't want to do learn multiple sequences,
but still be challenged.
 On Thu 08/25/11 1:09 PM , Tim Taylor timsautopro at yahoo.com sent:
    I'm thinking Masters is going to be a bigger class this coming
year...............................   Tim
    FROM: Scott McHarg
 TO: General pattern discussion
 SENT: Thursday, August 25, 2011 10:08 AM
 SUBJECT: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] D4 Contests - FAI Schedule??
 I have uploaded the powerpoints to www.7d7-technologies.com/NSRCA
[1]
 Y'all can download them from there if you want them.  They are Power
Points.  You can still view these by getting the free Power Point
viewer from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=6 [2]
 Scott