[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Contests - FAI Schedule??

Archie Stafford astafford at md.metrocast.net
Thu Aug 25 06:00:23 AKDT 2011

	Wish I would've been able to make it.  This would've been fun to
try.  Instead I'll just be watching the wind blow!!
	Arch
 On Thu 08/25/11 9:50 AM , Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com sent:
  Hey D4 FAI flyers...   What schedule do we want to fly this weekend
at St. Clairesville and for the rest of the year?
  I have yet to fly P-13 (I've yet to fly ANYthing since my Spark's
demise at the Nats) but would prefer to fly P-13 for the rest of the
year than to work on P-11/F-11 since those are now dead patterns.
Thoughts?   My suggestion would be to fly only P-13 (i.e. Not try to
fly F-13 yet) for the remaining 3 contests.   Yeah, it would be a
little bit of an unknown for us all, but should be fun and much better
preparation for next year.
  Looking for feedback!  We have a contest this weekend...so how
should it be run?
  -Mark
   MARK ATWOOD PARAGON CONSULTING, INC.  |  President  5885
Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124   Phone:
440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102  mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com