[NSRCA-discussion] test test

Terry tmgreen3 at cox.net
Thu Aug 4 12:15:01 AKDT 2011

Tom,
 Thanks I may need some help. before I read you post I set up an account
with Tiger Tech, and now I have a Web hosting and a domain name.
Tiger tech or should help me with the Mailman list.
I hope I can muddle through this. if not look for my email.

www.gulfcoastrcflyers.com
my site
www.craptech.net

thanks much Terry