[NSRCA-discussion] test test

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Aug 4 11:54:58 AKDT 2011

If you would like help or gratis hosting, I would gladly donate either
provided that the list is not for profit and promotes our sport.

BTW, I'm providing the same service to all the various NSRCA lists as
well as the Classic Pattern Association and several clubs here and there.

--
Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com