[NSRCA-discussion] Updated Short Masters Sequence Posted

Patterndude lance.vannostrand at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:55:10 AKDT 2010

I'm much happier with it too. I didnt think the sequence cmte would be this responsive but doing so begins to prove the point of having control of the process. This sets a good precedent even though late changes like this is not a clear part of the proposed new cmte process.  Maybe it should be because my guess is that it may become the norm that they get lots of feedback late in the cycle and now I can see they will he able to deal with it

Sent from my iPhone