[NSRCA-discussion] Heads up for mailing list server updates

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Sep 23 13:58:47 AKDT 2010

On 09/23/10 10:02, Tom Simes wrote:

> Sorry for the delay, a fresh point release of the OS was coming out and
> I wanted to wait for it as opposed to upgrading twice in a week to get
> current. The list server will be down briefly while I rebuild the VPS
> environment onto the new OS. Please use the time constructively :)
>
> I'll post again when the fun and games can resume.

The list server should be back on it's feet with a fresh OS and
refreshed applications.  If you've sent e-mail to the list in the
intervening downtime, no need to resend - the messages are likely queued
in your provider's e-mail system and should be trickling in shortly.

Thanks for your patience - back to the vigorous debate :)

--
Tom

    "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com