[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed NSRCA sequences for 2011 and beyond

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 08:08:20 AKDT 2010

Ha, ha, ha....True enough. My 1.8 cu.in gassie doesn't have the power shape of the YS 170 or the power shape of the best electrics but it's close enough. 11 ozs (less than 8 ounces) gasoline lasts two whole Masters flights, and Joe really gets antsy waiting for 15 minutes. Sorry dude, just had to rub it in.

On the other hand, I haven't been showing up lately so that frees you up. hehehehehe

ragards

MattK