[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Hangar 9 Phoenix 7 ARF

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Sep 17 15:10:53 AKDT 2010

Both Phoenix 7s have been sold.  I looked at one of them with the
customer and BOY, IS IT NICE!  Hangar 9 has a winner in the Phoenix 7
and will sell a lot of them for a long time.  Don Lowe must be
grinning from ear to ear.

I'm going to order some more and get on the waiting list.

Ron Van Putte

Begin forwarded message: