[NSRCA-discussion] Hangar 9 Phoenix 7 ARF

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Sep 16 12:59:51 AKDT 2010

I ordered one Hangar 9 Phoenix 7 ARF (HAN4755) and got two in today.
I don't know how it happened, especially since Horizon Hobby shows it
as out of stock and that they don't expect any in until late
October.  In any case, I have one available and local NSRCA members
may pick it up, or I can deliver it to the Jacksonville, FL contest
on September 24th/25th.  Horizon's price on it is $339.99.  I will
sell the extra one I have for $$315 picked up locally or delivered to
the Jacksonville contest and the same price plus shipping if I have
to ship it (I'd rather not).

Ron Van Putte AKA Shalimar Hobbies
(850) 243 0207   shop
(850) 974 2656   cell