[NSRCA-discussion] Balance Board Adapters

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 18:51:28 AKDT 2010

I purchased a couple batteries and adapters from Hobby King recently and my order arrived about 4 weeks later. If you don't need the parts immediately, they are possibly the cheapest source around.

On adapters, be careful to order exactly what you need. Male and female connectors may not be what you think they should be. For example, I ordered what I thought was the correct adapters for a TP to XH, and got connectors that were exactly opposite of what I needed.

Considering the length for delivery and the trivial cost, I should have ordered both configurations.

regards

MattK