[NSRCA-discussion] Balance Board Adapters

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Mon Sep 6 18:39:17 AKDT 2010

Ron,

TP batteries plug straight into the 210 balancer. No adaptor is required.
Hobby King has the adaptors to go from Zippy to TP. I'm not sure if they
have an adaptor board that will work, but they do have individual adaptors.
In my experience, the adaptor boards are a bit of a pain and I prefer
individual adaptors. They're very cheap at Hobby King and generally come in
5 packs for about a buck each.

Hope this helps!

Verne