[NSRCA-discussion] New K-Factor download system

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sun Sep 5 06:16:30 AKDT 2010

Jon,

> That takes me to a page of just a folder of 2002 K-Factors.

> Is that the intended result at this point?

Well, thanks for demonstrating that the system isn't quite
ready for prime time, Jon!

We haven't yet got DocMan discriminating between paid and
unpaid NSRCA members.  I have promoted all paid members
to "author" status on the system, thinking that this was
what DocMan meant by "special," but I guess I was wrong.

Stay tuned for further exciting developments.  :-O

				Marty