[NSRCA-discussion] New K-Factor download system

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Sun Sep 5 06:14:28 AKDT 2010

Jon Lowe

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin X. Moleski, SJ <moleski at canisius.edu>
To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Sun, Sep 5, 2010 9:04 am
That just reloads the same page.  I've got "Downloads Home"  and "Search Document"

BTW, I'm using Google Chrome for my browser.  But I just tried IE with the same result.

Jon

Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] New K-Factor download system

John,

> I tried it, but the only thing on the page is a link to the 2002 K-Factors.

Bummer!

> I did the following:

> Signed in at home page.

> Clicked on the link at the lower right hand corner of the page "Download
> K-Factors"

> That takes me to a page of just a folder of 2002 K-Factors.

> Is that the intended result at this point?

Nope.  I have to go rig an "ordinary user" account so that I
can see what ordinary users see.  Sometimes having super-admin
status shows me things in a different light.

Meanwhile, is there a "Download home" button on the page?
You might try clicking that.

               Marty