[NSRCA-discussion] WAY OFF TOPIC: comic relief

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 07:53:46 AKDT 2010

John,
Rich Lee has all the molds for Dick Hanson's planes and will make you a
Runaround (or Excess, Arial, EMC2, Zlin, etc).  Last I spoke with him, about
3 years ago, the Runaround was about $250 for fuse/cores.

Rich's contact email is richlee at directinet.com

I have a Runaround with the tube through the wing up in the attic, ready to
cover.  It had the "big" wing, 850 sq in IIRC.  I need to finish it one of
these days...

Brett