[NSRCA-discussion] Elevator servo

verne at twmi.rr.com verne at twmi.rr.com
Thu Oct 14 07:34:48 AKDT 2010

It is, I just did it. Don't bother trying to remove the main metal gear, you're keeping that one anyway. I'm not sure what holds it in place, but I'm sure I'd damage something if I pulled any harder on it. The trick is to pull out the little metal pins that the other gears rotate on. Then you can slide them out sideways. Slide the nylon gears in place, put the pins back in, and you're good to go. I like to lay it all out in an organized way ahead of time so there's no confusion about what gear goes where. It's obvious before you take it apart and you're only dealing with 4 or 5 gears.

Verne

---- Duane Beck <duane.e.beck at comcast.net> wrote:

Thanks.  Hopefully, it's easier than replacing gears on a micro servo.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=JRPSG8101