[NSRCA-discussion] JR 11X

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed Nov 24 14:59:04 AKST 2010

The 10C does not have modes (conditions) in 'acro', only in 'glider' mode. I've never tried setting up an aerobatic plane in the glider mode. It just seems wrong. :-)

I fly my 10C all the time and really like it, but for the life of me I don't understand why they did not have flight conditions for acro planes.

Bob R.