[NSRCA-discussion] JR 11X

Paul Brine pbrine at uoguelph.ca
Wed Nov 24 12:57:03 AKST 2010

What competitor radio are you comparing it to?

An JR11x comparison to Futaba 14mz isn't exactly a fair or apples to apples comparison.

Great Hobbies lists the JR11x with rx at $799 cdn vs the 14mz with rx at $2389 cdn.  I would hope you get some more capability for 3 times the price.

I haven't flown an 11x but several club members have them and are very pleased with them.  I don't like the feel of the 11x vs a 10x or 12x but that's just my own preference.  Your milage may vary.

Paul