[NSRCA-discussion] Very good video about P-51 and the aging Acesfrom WWII

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 06:24:46 AKST 2010

I thought you guys would enjoy the video.  I have also seen One Six  Right,
it was on PBS about a year ago.  Also a great film, very  touching.  Didn't
know it is on Netflix.  I will have to watch it and  One Six Left this
weekend.

Don

In a message dated 11/19/2010 2:44:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,