[NSRCA-discussion] Very good video about P-51 and the aging Acesfrom WWII

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 01:44:31 AKST 2010

First Don, along with everyone else, thanks for posting the link to the P-51 story.
It's excellent!
Second, +1 on Jerry's enthusiasm for "One Six Right"!
Mike Dorna put me on to the DVD.  The photography is breathtaking!
Jerry, I get emotional too when I view it.  Especially the scene when the hangar door
is pushed open in the bright early morning sunlight to reveal a pristine Cub.
People that know me know why.
:)
There is a second DVD, "One Six Left", that tells the story of how and why "Right" was made.
If you get the chance rent them both from Netflix or better yet buy at least "Right" from the EAA
webstore.
JLK