[NSRCA-discussion] YS 1.60 plus extras for sale

Rick Rosinski rickrosinski at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 11:04:43 AKST 2010

I have one YS 1.60 for sale. The engine was serviced by YS and hasn't been run since.

I'm also including a NMP header, header brace, velocity stack, hatori 821 muffler.

The only known issue is the outer plug on the header is stripped, the header has two brass spacers and was tightened when the engine was hot so I don't see it coming loose.  I can send pics if you would like.

Asking $475 shipped to the lower 48.

Please e-mail me off list if interested.

Thanks,
Rick

Sent from my iPhone