[NSRCA-discussion] FW: NOTAM/TFRforChicago, IL - 5/27-31 (Memorial Day Weekend)

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 11:31:20 AKDT 2010

 It's the timing Matt. It's 5 days. Nice holiday weekend with a load of contests coming in June and very little time to get any flying in this month due to poor weather conditions. It was a message made by me out of frustration.
 I feel the list was an appropriate forum for my original message.
 I truly don't appreciate the gist of your comeback. Mike