[NSRCA-discussion] FW: [AMA Dist V] DV VP Status

scott anderson scott at rcfoamy.com
Sun May 16 11:11:05 AKDT 2010

 Hmmm the 28 hr day we all need .. <VBG>

Scott Anderson
www.classicpatternassociation.com
www.classic-patternrc.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony" <tony at radiosouthrc.com>
To: "'General pattern discussion'" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2010 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] FW: [AMA Dist V] DV VP Status

Yes, I will stay in Brunswick, GA and still run Radio South.  My wife will
be helping me full time with both Radio South and the AMA Flying Site
Assistance Coordinator job.  This is a contract position with AMA, hence I
set my own hours and will continue to run Radio South. I will just have much
longer days!!!

Tony Stillman, President
Radio South, Inc.
139 Altama Connector, Box 322