[NSRCA-discussion] 8mm standard thread nylon/plastic knurled nuts

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 21:09:59 AKDT 2010

These studs already exist in wings--the round ones are just easier to work with.  The 8mm are about the same dia. as 5/16ths threaded bolts but metric.  The Impact nuts were a nice size and weight--I suppose I have an 8mm tap laying around somewhere that I could possibly tap those out with....hmmmm..