[NSRCA-discussion] FW: [AMA Dist V] DV VP Status

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed May 12 12:24:22 AKDT 2010

Unfortunately, Tony is and (soon was) the only active competition
pilot on the AMA Executive Council.  Well, sotra active or maybe semi
retired or maybe "sure would like to but haven't done it lately"
Pattern pilot.  Good luck Tony!

Now we've got to elect another competition pilot to the Executive
Council.   AMA D-3 did its part, so why don't one or more districts
get rid of the dinosaur who's your VP and help out R/C aerobatics
within the AMA Executive Council?

Ron VP