[NSRCA-discussion] FW: [AMA Dist V] DV VP Status

Bill Pritchett billpritch at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 12:16:33 AKDT 2010

Tony -
Congratulations, I think!  I'm sure you have given this a lot of thought, and are doing what's best for you and your family.  When Jim told me this I about fell off my chair - You are perfect for the position, I look forward to working together, and the pattern community will have another guy on the "inside".....!
Bill

 billp at modelaircraft.org