[NSRCA-discussion] Condition in 9ZAP

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed May 12 09:15:58 AKDT 2010

I've got a couple of those memory boards from Hansen. I've never had to use the calibration feature, though.

I saw him at eFest last year and asked if the system menu feature (or whatever it is called) also worked on the Futaba 10c, he had never tried it. So, I took my transmitter to his booth and we tried it - it worked. Bought one on the spot.

Bob R.