[NSRCA-discussion] Condition in 9ZAP

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 19:58:28 AKDT 2010

Mike,

Go to both the ATV & the sub trim screen, then activate the switch, you should see value changes.

This will happen if you've assigned a different value on your ATV say 90% on ail instead of the default 100% for normal flying, the activated condition will not automatically carry the values over, and you've to change it physically to match it. I believe the same goes for sub trim as well.

Adrian